[Webinar Registration] CAPRE’s European Data Centre Market Outlook: Development, Capital Raising, Drivers and Challenges with Global Technical Realty, Green Mountain, Dataplex Group & More – 13 July 2020
CAPRE’s European Data Centre Market Outlook: Development, Capital Raising, Drivers and Challenges
13 July 2020
15:00-17:00 BST / 10am-12pm ET
The European data centre market is a rapidly-changing marketplace, where both the existing major datacenter hubs (FLAP-D) and the up-and-coming Tier II markets (Nordics, Iberia) are experiencing significant growth. What are the opportunities and challenges facing these markets, and how have client demands, especially in regard to sustainability following COVID-19 influenced the buying behavior in Europe? CAPRE has invited a number of leading European data center providers (hyperscale, wholesale, colocation) and investors to discuss and share their perspectives on the current market and the outlook both short and long term.
* Martin Carroll, Partner, Global Technical Realty
* Gabe Cole, Chief Technology, Strongbow Consulting Group / Co-Founder, RTE Group, Inc. / Managing Director – Data Center Solutions, JLL
* Garry Connolly, Founder and President, Host in Ireland
* Jeremy Dodds, CEO, Cloudwirx, Inc.
* Tor Kristian Gyland, Chief Executive Officer, Green Mountain AS
* Svein Atle Hagaseth, Chief Sales Officer, Green Mountain AS
* Eddie Kilbane, CEO and Co-Founder, Dataplex Group
* Justin Reitz, Regional Manager – Data Center Operations, Digital Realty
* Franek Sodzawiczny, CEO & Founder, Global Technical Realty
Additional Speakers TBA
10:00-10:10 Opening, Welcome Remarks, Panelist Introductions
10:10-10:30 Sponsor Remarks & Slideshow: Sustainability, Cost and Expansion Opportunity is Changing the European Datacenter Landscape
A presentation and fireside chat with Tor Kristian Gyland, CEO Green Mountain Data Centers
10:30-11:10 Segment #1: Status of the European Data Centre Market: What are the Significant Drivers for Growth and Change in the EU Zone and UK?
11:10-11:15 Commercial Break
11:15-11:45 Segment #2: Analysis of M&A Activity and Capital at Play in European Data Centre Arena: What are the Factors, including Sustainability, Influencing Investment and Location Strategy
11:45-12:00 Roundtable & Forward Thinking: Finding the Silver Lining Today, Finding Opportunity in Challenge, and Finding Opportunity in Crisis