STULZ’s Dave Meadows Leads Engineering & Connectivity Discussion at CAPRE Carolinas Summit
Stulz’s Dave Meadows led a panel discussion at CAPRE’s Carolinas Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Summit on May 14, 2019 in Charlotte, NC.
Details about the panel are as follows:
Title: EVOLUTION, ENGINEERING & CONNECTIVITY OF THE DATA CENTER SUPPLY SIDE: WHAT TYPE OF PRODUCT (HYPERSCALE, COLOCATION, EDGE) IS IN THE PIPELINE, AND HOW WILL IT BE WIRED?
* Moderator: Dave Meadows, Director of Industry, Standards and Technology, Stulz
* Jimmy Jack, Director – South East, CPG
* Donald Mitchell, Data Center Division Manager, Victaulic
* Vali Sorell, Vice President – Chief Mission Critical Mechanical Engineer, Glumac
* Everett Thompson, Head of Data Center Consulting Corporate Solutions | Americas, Colliers International