NEW VIDEO: JLL’s Conan Lee Leads Digital Infrastructure Capital Markets Discussion at CAPRE Northwest Summit
DOMESTIC DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES: ARE THEY GROWING OR GOING AWAY?
Legendary JLL Managing Director, Conan Lee, led a high-level capital markets discussion during CAPRE’s GREAT NORTHWEST CLOUD SUMMIT on November 21, 2019 in Seattle, Washington. The North American data center market could be referred to as a fairly mature market at this juncture with numerous operators and players. Given this, the dynamics of the markets are changing, talks of recession are on the rise, and an election is a year away. So, where are the most attractive domestic investment opportunities?
Lee asked his panelists:
* Where are we seeing the most amount of growth?
* What types of end-user customers are driving this growth?
* What sources of funds are being used to finance these deals and transactions?
* How have valuations changed in the North American markets?
* What regions are being overlooked?
* What activity are we seeing in the surrounding markets?
* Shubho Ghosh, Managing Director, Clayrock Capital Advisors
* John Sheputis, Managing Director, GI Partners
* John Warta, Chairman, Cascade Divide