Join 350+ of Colorado’s Data Center Real Estate and Technology Infrastructure Executives at CapRate’s Inaugural Greater Denver Data Center Summit
by Josh Anderson
DENVER, CO—CapRate invites you to join hundreds of Colorado’s most active data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives to CapRate’s inaugural Greater Denver Data Center Summit on August 17, 2017 at the Denver Art Museum. Home to a cluster of data center operators and connectivity firms, Colorado is also home to numerous submarkets, such as Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Longmont and Loveland that continue to attract national investor interest. Key themes of discussion and networking for the day will include trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
The daylong conference will feature 30+ speakers offering comprehensive market analysis over eight hours of informational panels and networking. The schedule will include:
- 6:00am – 7:30am | Exhibitor Set-Up
- 7:30am – 8:00am | Registration, Breakfast & Networking
- 8:00am – 8:05am | Opening Remarks by Brian Klebash, Founder & President, CapRate Events
- 8:05am – 8:30am | Morning Keynote Address: Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Market Trends, The Growth of Secondary Markets, and New Competition on a National Scale
- 8:30am – 9:15am | Greater Denver Data Center Market 360: Enterprise IT Flight to Cloud: What Does it Mean for Wholesale, Colo Data Center Providers and Future Site Selection?
- 9:15am – 9:45am | Data Center Management & Operations: New Strategies for Reducing Cost Without Increasing Risk
- 9:45am – 10:15am | Best Practices for Marketing the Data Center Using the Latest Digital Technologies
- 10:15 am – 11:00 am |End-User Case Study: Hitachi’s Move from On-Premise in Indianapolis to Off-Premise in Denver
- 11:00am – 11:20am | Networking Break
- 11:20am – 12:10pm | Innovations in Data Center Power Generation, Reliability and Competitive Pricing
- 12:10pm – 12:45pm | Networking Lunch
- 12:45pm – 1:15pm | Best Practices for Upgrading Legacy Facilities and Future-Proofing the New Data Center: Are Providers Investing in Energy Efficiency or Reliability and Control?
- 1:15pm – 1:45pm | Case Study: Impact of Demand Drivers for the Edge in the Colorado Data Centre Market, Including: AI and IoT
- 1:45pm – 2:30pm | The Road Map to Off-Premise Compute: The End-User Approach to the Cloud, AI, SaaS and Tomorrow’s Compute Needs and Initiatives
- 2:30pm – 3:05pm | The Impact of Connectivity Innovations on Data Centers: Analysis of Network Reconfiguration to Support Evolving Needs
- 3:05pm – 3:15pm | Networking Break
- 3:15pm – 3:45pm | Uptime Institute Industry Report: Analysis from the Latest Data Center Industry Survey, Including the End-User and IT Executive Mindset in 2017 and Beyond
- 3:45pm – 4:45pm | Forward Thinking: Data Center Investment and The Capital Markets Arena for 2017
- 4:45pm – 5:15pm | Post-Event Networking & Reception Sponsored by ViaWest
Attending firms that will feature representatives on panels include notable names such as Congruex, Zayo Group, JLL, ViaWest, H5, CoreSite, Enabled Energy, Handy Networks, and Hitachi Data Systems. Representatives from many municipalities across the Mountain West, Pacific West and Midwest will also be in attendance on panels, including the city of Palo Alto, CA; the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development; the State of Nebraska; as well as the Buffalo County Economic Council.
In addition, CAPRE is also pleased to announce a partnership with H5 Data Centers to sponsor a party celebrating STEM Education and supporting local youth interested in STEM careers. In collaboration with Denver Public Schools, the Colorado Tech Association, and numerous other tech and industry associations from around Colorado, CapRate and H5 will welcome 100+ attendees to H5’s 12-acre, 300,000-square foot tech campus in the “Denver Tech Center” on August 16, 2017 (the eve of the Summit). All proceeds will go to benefit STEM education in Denver Public Schools.
CapRate is excited to drive the data center conversation in one of the most exciting emerging markets in the U.S. and hopes to see you there. Key details about the event are below:
- The Denver Art Museum is located at 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204.
- Book Here for a 25% discount on hotel rooms at The ART, a hotel, (1201 Broadway, Denver, Colorado 80203).
- For Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
- For sponsorship/exhibitor information: email@example.com | 917-460-3572