Continue the Greater Atlanta & Southeast Multifamily Conversation: Register Today for CAPRE’s Third Annual Southeast Apartment Summit on November 28
Greater Atlanta’s most active commercial real estate developers and investors are making plans to attend The Third Annual Southeast Apartment Summit, the high-level market intelligence and networking event. Following the success of our Southeast Apartment Summit held on November 30, 2016, CAPRE is pleased to continue the multifamily conversation in Atlanta. The Third Annual Southeast Apartment Summit will be held on November 28 and bring together 300+ multifamily executives, combining seven hours of informational panels and networking, including: breakfast, lunch and many other new business development opportunities.
With multifamily market demand changing around the country, there are many important questions, including: How are investors approaching opportunities in value add (B/C assets)? What types of investment firms will become more active in multifamily over the next 12 months? Who is selling? How will debt and equity sources play in the multifamily arena in 2018? What are the innovative design strategies in multifamily today?
- Development, investment and financing outlook in an evolving economic and political climate
- Assets, amenities, and innovation: Property management workshop
- Downtown Atlanta Leasing Update
- Design for the ages: Strategies and amenities that meet the unique living requirements of a diverse demographic base, including millennials and empty nesters
- Up-Close with Fannie & Freddie: The past, present & future role of the GSEs in the multifamily arena
- Case-Study: New Mixed-Use Development
- Millennials to the Suburbs? Multifamily developers seek value-add and secondary market opportunities
- Multifamily Capital Outlook: Will the Fed continue to raise interest rates in 2017? And, what types of JV equity sources will become more active?
- Hidden Capital: The rapidly-growing middle market
- The Multifamily Developer Challenge: A proactive strategy for overcoming higher risks later in the Cycle
- Takeaway 360: The 2018 outlook