Join 350+ Data Center Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives to Discuss Greater Seattle and Pacific Northwest Markets
If you are active in the data center industry or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss CAPRE’s Third Annual Greater Seattle & Pacific Northwest Data Center Summit. More than 300 senior-level executives will be coming together for this full-day conference that will be held on November 15-16 at The Columbia Club in Seattle. The summit will feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive analysis of the market opportunities and challenges. The Third Annual Greater Seattle & Pacific Northwest Data Center Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent leading financial institutions and the region’s most active firms.
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in CAPRE’s Second Annual Greater Seattle & Pacific Northwest Data Center Summit, held in November 2016.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What firms were most active in 2016?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
DEVELOP YOUR DATA CENTER NETWORK AT CAPRE’S THIRD ANNUAL GREATER SEATTLE DATA CENTER SUMMIT: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities
Above: 300 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives attended CAPRE’s Second Annual Greater Seattle & Pacific Northwest Data Center Summit, held in November 2016.
2017 Greater Seattle & Pacific Northwest Data Center Summit Schedule:
November 15, 5:30pm – November 16 5:00pm
Full-Day Conference at Columbia Club in Seattle: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
Telephone registration/questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For exhibiting/sponsorship: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | firstname.lastname@example.org