Luxury Rental Market, Burgeoning Value-Add Arena and Best Practices for Asset Management/Tenant Retention: Continue the Greater Atlanta & Southeast Multifamily Conversation on March 8
Greater Atlanta’s most active commercial real estate developers and investors are making plans to attend The Southeast Apartment Summit: Spring Update & 2017 Forecast, the high-level market intelligence and networking event. Following the success of our Southeast Apartment Summit held on November 30, 2016, we are pleased to continue the multifamily conversation in Atlanta. The Southeast Apartment Summit: Spring Update & 2017 Forecast will be held on March 8 and bring together 300+ multifamily executives, combining seven hours of informational panels and networking, including: breakfast, lunch and many other new business development opportunities.
The southeast multi-family market is chugging along, but obstacles loom on the horizon and some are worried about the impact of the new administration. Join 40+ developers, investors, capital sources and property management firms to discuss how to capitalize on the strength of the market through 2017, and what pitfalls investors and developers must look out for.
* How saturated is the Class-A market? What value-add strategies are being taken to capitalize on the Class-B properties and sustain Class-A?
* Is new product being absorbed?
* What new opportunities, such as investing in the single-family space, are providing profit and which aren’t?
* What are new and unique burgeoning sub-markets in the southeast?
“I had a great experience at the CapRate Events New York Apartment Summit. What stood out most were the networking opportunities. The CapRate team has a knack for attracting important people in the market: the room was filled with top owners, equity sources, bankers, attorneys and other dealmakers. The panels were lively and informative as well.” — Loren Biller, Vice President, Acquisitions, Rockfeld Development Group
Above: The Second Annual Southeast Apartment Summit, held on November 30, 2016 in Atlanta.
View full slideshow of the November 2016 summit >
- Development, investment and financing outlook in an evolving economic and political climate
- Assets, amenities, and innovation: Property management workshop
- Downtown Atlanta Leasing Update
- Design for the ages: Strategies and amenities that meet the unique living requirements of a diverse demographic base, including millennials and empty nesters
- Up-Close with Fannie & Freddie: The past, present & future role of the GSEs in the multifamily arena
- Case-Study: New Mixed-Use Development
- Millennials to the Suburbs? Multifamily developers seek value-add and secondary market opportunities
- Multifamily Capital Outlook: Will the Fed continue to raise interest rates in 2017? And, what types of JV equity sources will become more active?
- Hidden Capital: The rapidly-growing middle market
- The Multifamily Developer Challenge: A proactive strategy for overcoming higher risks later in the Cycle
- Takeaway 360: The 2017 outlook
WHO WILL ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE?
The Southeast Apartment Summit: Spring Update & 2017 | The National Multifamily Investment Series (CapRate Events, LLC)
225 Baker Street NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30313
Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | email@example.com