Join Vantage Data Centers, Facebok, DFT, CentralColo, RagingWire; 400+ Expected on February 21-22 in San Francisco
If you are active in the data center industry or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss The Sixth Annual Northern California Data Center Summit. This two-day conference will be held on February 21-22, 2017 at The St. Francis Yacht Club in San Francisco and feature 60+ speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges. The Sixth Annual Northern California Data Center Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent leading financial institutions and the region’s most active firms. More than 2,000 senior-level industry executives have attended the summit over the last five years.
Join leaders in the San Francisco/Silicon Valley data center markets for important discussion, debate and networking on February 21-22. The Sixth Annual Northern California Data Center Summit will bring focus to new trends and emerging themes, including:
- Analysis of supply-demand in San Francisco and Silicon Valley markets and submarkets, and related opportunities
- How national regime change will impact Northern California and national markets
- How the various cloud offerings will impact demand-side decision-making
- How the future of Northern California’s data center industry is viewed with the emergence of new tech start-ups, the regional business climate and electricity options
“The Northern California Data Center Summit was a great event in San Francisco. I learned a lot and made some great contacts.” — Gilbert Gonzales, Vice President – Business Attraction Northern California, Arizona Commerce Authority
- What firms were most active in 2017?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new and innovative changes relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
One Powerful Week of Data Center Conferencing: Join both CapRate and Teladata, as combined we present three days of high-level conference panels, access to the most active firms and meaningful networking. CapRate will be held on Feb 21-22 in San Francisco, while Teladata will be held on February 23 in San Jose. If you are active in the data center industry you will want to attend both events in this unique one-week format to kick off your 2017 data center event calendar. Attend both events and receive a 25% discount. CapRate will focus on data center development and investment, while Teladata will continue the conversation with special focus on data center operations and management.
“We at TELADATA embrace this conference partnership with CapRate. Our firms serve similar but unique constituencies within the data center arena. The partnership allows data center industry executives greater exposure to meaningful dialogue and discussion in one week, with two complimentary events, both in the San Francisco market,” Maricel Cerruti, Director of Marketing and Business Development, TELADATA.