Join 400+ Data Center Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives on April 19 to Discuss Tri-State Trends and Patterns: Is Orangeburg the Next Leading Submarket?
CAPRE, organizer of The Sixth Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit, has confirmed 50 high-level expert speakers in advance of the popular conference on April 19. Expert speakers represent the most active data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and consultants in New Jersey, New York, the nation and from around the globe. In addition, more than 300 have confirmed their participation in the event as delegates.
The conference will be held on April 19 at Convene, a Midtown Manhattan conference facility with the state-of-the art technology and networking space. The conference’s host hotel is The Bernic Hotel; special discount code CONV will provide a 15% discount for conference attendees. More than 2,500 have attended the New York City-based summit over the last five years; 450+ are expected to attend on April 19.
“A fantastic data center summit event in New York City. The topics were current and the market information was very informative,” said Cushman & Wakefield’s Sean Brady, who has participated in all five prior conferences. “It was also great to meet some of the speakers who are true leaders and visionaries in the third-party data center industry.”
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, CAPRE’s Sixth Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors;
- How to reduce costs without reducing risk;
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe;
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs;
- Analysis of Northern Virginia’s growth pattern in recent years;
- Best practices for site selection;
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What firms were most active in 2016?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
“All of the most innovative data center end-users in New York City have attended our Greater New York Data Center Summit over the last five years,” according to Brian Klebash, President and Founder of CAPRE’s National Data Center Summit Series. “We’re pleased to continue the data center conversation on April 19 at Convene, a state-of-the art conference center in Manhattan.”
Indeed, participating end users in the summit’s various panels include: Melvin Greer, Director Data Science and Analytics, Intel Corporation; Lew Hill, Director – Data Center Infrastructure – Contegix; Bill McHenry, Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase and Barry Novick, Consultant, BlackRock. Data center end-user executives from Bloomberg, Credit Suisse and TD Securities will attend, as well.
DEVELOP YOUR DATA CENTER NETWORK AT THE GREATER NEW YORK DATA CENTER SUMMIT: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities
Above: 450 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives participated in The Fifth Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit, held on April 5, 2016. The executives participated in high-level panel discussions and networking. View full slideshow of the 2016 summit >
2017 Greater New York Data Center Summit Schedule:
April 19, 2017; 8:00am-4:00pm
Full-Day Conference at Convene: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
The Sixth Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit (CapRate Events, LLC)
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Eastern Time)
730 3rd Ave
New York, New York 10017
This event is produced by CapRate Events, LLC (CRE)
Telephone registration/questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For exhibiting/sponsorship: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | email@example.com