Join 400+ Data Center Real Estate and Connectivity Executives on April 19 to Discuss Tri-State Trends and Patterns: Is Orangeburg the Next Leading Submarket?
If you are active in the data center industry or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss The Sixth Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit. More than 400 senior-level executives will be coming together for this full-day conference that will be held on April 19 at Convene in Midtown Manhattan. The summit will feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive analysis of the market opportunities and challenges. The Sixth Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent leading financial institutions and the region’s most active firms. More than 2,500 senior-level industry executives have attended this premier New York and New Jersey regional summit over the last five years.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What firms were most active in 2016?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in The Fifth Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit, held on April 5, 2016.
Beyond the Headlines:
- Cloud Interconnection Strategy: Best Practices for 2017
- End User Discussion: New York’s Financial Sector
- Security, Compliance & Consolidation: The Factors Affecting Big-Picture Data Center Decision Making
- Next Generation Data Center Cooling Strategies
- Strategies for Upgrading Existing Data Centers to Stay Relevant in Today’s Competitive Environment
- Best Practices for Future-Proofing the New Data Center
- New Jersey vs New York: Analysis of the Demand for Data Center Product and Barriers to Entry in the Various Regions
- Innovations in Energy Delivery: Cost per kWh and the Impact of Public Sector Incentives
- Advantages of Development, Investment & Incentives in Secondary & Emerging Markets
- Forward Thinking: The Capital Markets, The Headwinds, The Tailwinds and the Data Center Industry
DEVELOP YOUR DATA CENTER NETWORK AT THE GREATER NEW YORK DATA CENTER SUMMIT: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities
Above: 450 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives participated in The Fifth Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit, held on April 5, 2016. The executives participated in high-level panel discussions and networking. View full slideshow of the 2016 summit >
2017 Greater New York Data Center Summit Schedule:
April 19, 2017; 8:00am-4:00pm
Full-Day Conference at Convene: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
The Sixth Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit (CapRate Events, LLC)
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Convene Times Square
810 Seventh Avenue
New York, New York 10005
This event is produced by CapRate Events, LLC (CRE)
Telephone registration/questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For exhibiting/sponsorship: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | firstname.lastname@example.org