If you are active in the data center industry or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss The Sixth Annual Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Summit. This full-day conference will be held on June 7 at Venue One in Chicago and feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive analysis of the market opportunities and challenges. The Sixth Annual Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the leading financial institutions and most active firms. More than 2,500 senior-level industry executives have attended this premier regional summit over the last five years.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in The Fifth Annual Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit held on June 7, 2016.
“I participated in the Chicago Data Center Summit as a panelist in 2014, representing our new subsidiary Forsythe Data Centers. The Summit provided a good opportunity to network with fellow data center and hosting providers and hear about the trends in the Chicago and Midwest data center markets.” — Bill Brennan, President & CEO, Forsythe Technology
2017 Greater Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit Schedule:
For telephone registrations and general inquiries: Ronnie Niederman, 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor inquiries: email@example.com | 917-460-3572