SAVE THE DATE FOR PREMIER ANNUAL DATA CENTER & CONNECTIVITY EVENT: Join Industry Leaders for CAPRE’s Second Annual Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit
If you are active in the data center industry or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss The Second Annual Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit. This full-day conference, the next installment in CAPRE’s National Data Center Summit Series, will be held on August 24 at The Georgia Aquarium and feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive analysis of the market opportunities and challenges. 300+ senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives are expected to attend. The Second Annual Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the leading financial institutions and most active firms.
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in CAPRE’s inaugural Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit on November 29, 2016.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
“Great conference, good attendance – the right people. Thanks for the invite. I look forward to doing it again in the future.” — Frank X. Lukas, Ph.D., Global Chief Technology Officer, Devonshire Investors International
2017 Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit Schedule:
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: email@example.com | 917-460-3572