Ashburn South? Join Data Center Real Estate and Technology Infrastructure Executives to Discuss Rapid Growth of Atlanta & Southeast Markets
If you are active in the data center industry or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss The Second Annual Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit. This full-day conference, the next installment in CAPRE’s National Data Center Summit Series, will be held on August 24 at The American Cancer Society Center and feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive analysis of the market opportunities and challenges. 300+ senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives are expected to attend. The Second Annual Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the leading financial institutions and most active firms.
“We’re reaching a level of data center activity in Atlanta that we haven’t seen in the past. Join CAPRE’s expert speakers on August 24 to learn more,” Rob Plowden, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP.
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in CAPRE’s inaugural Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit on November 29, 2016.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
“Great conference, good attendance – the right people. Thanks for the invite. I look forward to doing it again in the future.” — Frank X. Lukas, Ph.D., Global Chief Technology Officer, Devonshire Investors International
2017 Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit Schedule:
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: email@example.com | 917-460-3572