SAVE THE DATE FOR PREMIER ANNUAL DATA CENTER & CONNECTIVITY EVENT: Join Industry Leaders for Second Annual Canadian Data Centre Summit
If you are active in the data center industry or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss The Second Annual Canadian Data Centre Summit. This full-day conference will be held on July 19 at Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre and feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive analysis of the market opportunities and challenges. The Second Annual Canadian Data Centre Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the leading financial institutions and most active firms. 250 senior-level executives participated in the inaugural summit in July 2016.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in The Canadian Data Centre Summit, held on July 13, 2016.
|2016 Event Sponsors:|
|For sponsorship/exhibitor information: email@example.com | 917-460-3572|
2017 Canadian Data Centre Summit Schedule:
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233