Impact of Blockchain, AI, Amazon on Data Center Design & Development; Join 400+ Data Centre Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives on May 22 to Discuss Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver and Emerging Canadian Markets Trends and Patterns
Attendance is building for CAPRE’s Second Annual Canadian Data Centre Summit, the premier full-day conference for developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and engineers. If you are active in the data centre industry or looking to become more active, you will want to attend CAPRE’s Second Annual Canadian Data Centre Summit. The event will feature 40+ speakers and 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the leading financial institutions and most active firms. 425 senior-level executives participated in the summit in July 2017.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- The Growth of Hyperscale: How to Build Relationships for the Industry’s Next Chapter
- The Future of Colocation: What Types of Tenants (Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs) Will Drive Colocation Demand?
- The Rise of Colocation Marketplaces
- The Edge and Ultra-Edge: Micro-Data Centers on Towers
- The Future of Hybrid Cloud and IT
- How to reduce costs while reducing risk
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs
- Analysis of competitive Canadian markets
- Best practices for site selection
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in The Canadian Data Centre Summit, held on July 13, 2017.
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: email@example.com | 917-460-3572
2018 Canadian Data Centre Summit Schedule:
May 22; 8:00am-5:00pm
Full-Day Conference at Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233