Organizer's Welcome Letter
Welcome, From The Organizers
March 16, 2020
Given the current public health challenge in the U.S. and globally, we have postponed events through April 15. Awareness of the current health challenge is a priority for our company. We encourage all businesses and individuals to be fully aware of this challenge.
In anticipation of a significant improvement and/or containment involving the public health situation, we are announcing our Annual Greater Portland Digital Infrastructure Summit taking place on May 27, 2020. Taking place in a rapidly evolving and growing market, we invite you to join the industry’s leading experts and drivers and explore the most pressing and opportunistic trends around Oregon and the Pacific Northwest markets.
With data generation expected to reach unprecedented growth this year and the continuing popularity of Internet of Things, the data center and cloud industry continues to thrive, offering new opportunities to innovate and lead. Over the past few years, Oregon has been rapidly emerging as an attractive data center market due to its comprehensive fiber networks, lucrative tax breaks, optimal climate, energy savings, and high living standards. With major players from Google to NTT announcing large, megawatt developments, it has become bustling with new entrants and market activity.
With this background, CAPRE’s Greater Portland Summit will cover all you need to know about the digital infrastructure industry, including:
* Greater Portland and Surround Markets Demand & Supply and Future Outlook
* Investment Overview, Future Opportunities and Potential Challenges
* Changing Trends in the Data Center Industry from Hyperscale Perspective
* Subsea Connectivity in the Pacific Northwest and it’s Future State
* Edge and Data Center Infrastructure Strategies
* Sustainable Practices and Energy Efficient Drivers
* Building to Meet the Demand in the Age of Digital Disruption
* The Taxes and Incentives Available To Developers And Investors in the PNW
* Unique Opportunities Available in Portland, Hillsboro and Emerging Markets
With keynotes and panel discussions from over 30 speakers, covering the latest in data center deals to developments in technology, you will gain the right content and connections you need to advance in the industry. From sustainable practices to investment activity, this event will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the current state of the industry and the opportunities in this growing market. If you work or have interest in digital infrastructure, real estate or anything in between, this event is for you. Register today.
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Location: World Trade Center, Portland, OR
Opportunities to be involved are still available. Please reach out if interested in joining as a speaker, sponsor or exhibitor.