Join LinkedIn, Microsoft, Portland General Electric, Infomart, EdgeConneX, EDCO, T5 & More at CAPRE’s Greater Portland Data Center Summit, May 30-31; Opening Night Reception at Infomart Data Center in Hillsboro
If you are active in the data center industry or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss The Greater Portland Data Center Summit. This full-day conference, the next installment in CAPRE’s National Data Center Summit Series, will be held on May 31 at World Trade Center Portland and feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive analysis of the market opportunities and challenges. 300+ senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives are expected to attend. The Greater Portland Data Center Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the leading financial institutions and most active firms. More than 600 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives have attended CAPRE’s Greater Seattle & Pacific Northwest Data Center Summit over the last two years.
“If you are interested in data centers or technology infrastructure, there is no better platform than CAPRE’s regional events. ” — David Spiewak, Managing Principal, DJS Group LLC / Next Tier HD
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in CAPRE’s Second Annual Greater Seattle & Pacific Northwest Data Center Summit, held on November 17, 2016.
“Great conference, good attendance – the right people. Thanks for the invite. I look forward to doing it again in the future.” — Frank X. Lukas, Ph.D., Global Chief Technology Officer, Devonshire Investors International
2017 Greater Portland Data Center Summit Schedule:
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572