Save the Date for CAPRE’s Texas Data Center Summit: Join American Electric Power, Partners National Mission Critical Facilities, RagingWire, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank & More; 500+ Expected
Cloud vs Colo: 2018 and Beyond, Who Wins? How will IoT impact the data center industry? If you are active in the data center industry in Texas or emerging central states, or looking to become more active, you will want to attend CAPRE’s Fifth Annual Texas Data Center Summit. This two-day premier summit will be held on October 11-12 at Cityplace Events in Dallas and feature 50+ speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges. 500+ are expected to attend, including all of the most active developers, investors, capital sources, end-users, public sector executives, engineers and consultants. The summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the region’s most active public-and-private sector end-user firms.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- Enterprise is going to cloud: What are you seeing and how are you reacting to it?
- Who will survive and thrive?
- What has driven the spike in values and increased interest in the sector from an investment standpoint?
- With the low capitalization rates and high per-square foot/kW sale rates, it implies future rent growth. Are you surprised in the past year or so with decreased vacancy that you haven’t seen a higher increase in rents?
- Is the general belief that if you aren’t a seller in this environment you will have to scale quickly to stay relevant? Or, can local and regional players still carve out their own niche?
- What are Google and Amazon offering to clients that might not be offered on premise?
- Agility of the cloud coupled with tools: How are cloud solutions making the impossible reality?
- Migration to the Cloud: How did end-users get over regulatory and compliance challenges?
- Is cloud security better than on-premise?
DEVELOP YOUR DATA CENTER NETWORK AT CAPRE’s FIFTH ANNUAL TEXAS DATA CENTER SUMMIT: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities
Above: 450 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives attended CAPRE’s Fourth Annual Texas Data Center Summit, held in October 2016.
“I’ve attended many data center events. However, the most significant business opportunities grew from my keynote address and exposure at CapRate’s National Data Center Summit Series.” — Bo Bond, Managing Director, Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc.
Beyond the Headlines:
- What are the actual war stories of cloud migrations? What went right, wrong, and what did you learn along the way?
- What are the hybrid cloud models that are working in practice in production environments?
- A cultural change for the cloud operations: How do you in the real world operate production systems?
- How do you operate systems that can not go offline?
- The challenge: Getting to understanding differences and different ways of building and operating the infrastructure
- Analysis of different tools for the different types of cloud
- What is the impact of the Edge on new development?
- How important is local demand on site selection?
- Do tax incentives pull you toward certain markets? Where are new incentives coming on line? Where are taxes becoming more onerous?
- Where are some of the most challenging markets to locate a data center?
- When is it easier to build vs. retrofit or lease an existing data center?
- How has site selection changed over time
2017 Texas Data Center Summit Schedule:
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572