SAVE THE DATE FOR PREMIER ANNUAL DATA CENTER & CONNECTIVITY EVENT: Join Industry Leaders for CAPRE’s Fifth Annual Texas Data Center Summit
If you are active in the data center industry in Texas or emerging Central-state markets, or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss CAPRE’s Fifth Annual Texas Data Center Summit. This two-day summit will be held on October 11-12 at Cityplace Events in Dallas and feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges. The summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent regional banks and the area’s most active public-and-private sector end-user firms.
40+ expert speakers will discuss the most important trends in Texas and Central state markets, including: Analysis of supply-demand; Analysis of new tenant growth: What types of tenants are taking down space?; What is an “edge” data center and how should it fit into a company’s overall data center strategy?; How are operators effectively using DCIM?; How does the cloud impact data centers? What do you need to do to prepare for IoT?; How “real” are Software Defined Data Centers?; How are you reconfiguring your network to support your evolving needs?; How fast does your internal network need to be (10 GB, 25GB, 40 GB, 100GB, Faster?; Analysis of construction costs and Analysis of monetization deals in the data center arena.
DEVELOP YOUR DATA CENTER NETWORK AT CAPRE’s FIFTH ANNUAL TEXAS DATA CENTER SUMMIT: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities
Above: 450 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives attended CAPRE’s Fourth Annual Texas Data Center Summit, held in October 2016.
Beyond the Headlines:
- Cloud Interconnection Strategy: Best Practices for 2017
- End User Discussion: New York’s Financial Sector
- Security, Compliance & Consolidation: The Factors Affecting Big-Picture Data Center Decision Making
- Next Generation Data Center Cooling Strategies
- Strategies for Upgrading Existing Data Centers to Stay Relevant in Today’s Competitive Environment
- Best Practices for Future-Proofing the New Data Center
- Innovations in Energy Delivery: Cost per kWh and the Impact of Public Sector Incentives
- Advantages of Development, Investment & Incentives in Secondary & Emerging Markets
- Forward Thinking: The Capital Markets, The Headwinds, The Tailwinds and the Data Center Industry
2017 Texas Data Center Summit Schedule:
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: email@example.com | 917-460-3572