Join Developers, Investors, Capital Sources and Public-Sector Executives for The Third Annual Newark CRE Summit; Premier Summit to Convene 300+
CAPRE, organizer of The NJ Commercial Real Estate Series, will present The Third Annual Newark CRE Summit on July 27. With renewed interest in Newark commercial real estate, CAPRE will continue the conversation with high-level panel discussions and networking opportunities. 350+ are expected to convene for The Third Annual Newark CRE Summit, a full-day informational and networking conference.
Expert speakers will discuss:
- The evolving capital markets arena in 2017: Analysis of active debt, equity and alternative financing sources
- Newark adaptive reuse & the modern tech-savvy tenant base: Analysis of the new and emerging office and retail tenants taking down space in Brick City
- Analysis of activity in the for-rent and for sale multifamily arenas
- Transit system expansion & TOD: Can regional infrastructure and resiliency sufficiently support growth in the various property types?
Above: Senior-level developers, investors, capital sources, brokers and engineers have attended CAPRE’s Newark CRE Summit.
|CAPRE’s Newark CRE Summit will bring together everyone connected to investment, development, financing and incentives in Brick City.|
Beyond the Headlines: Join active and innovative developers, investors, capital sources and regional public sector executives to discuss:
- Redevelopment and repositioning of assets;
- The outlook for retail leasing;
- The office development/leasing forecast;
- Multifamily operations strategies that add value;
- The types of investors deploying capital in Newark;
- The city’s vision for development and economic growth;
- The most active banks and debt sources for development and investment;
- JV equity opportunities;
- Opportunities in for-rent and for-sale multifamily;
- Opportunities in affordable housing;
- Transit-oriented development opportunities;
- Public-private sector joint-ventures
CAPRE’s NJ Commercial Real Estate Series is the region’s premier commercial real estate event series, with conferences, including: The Newark CRE Summit, The Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit, The New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit, The New Jersey Apartment Summit, The Middlesex-Somerset CRE Summit and The Multifamily Design & Operations Showcase. More than 5,000 have attended NJ Commercial Real Estate Series conferences.
|2017 Newark CRE Summit Schedule:|
|July 27, 2017; 8:00am-3:00pm||Full-Day Conference: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, TOD (Transit-Oriented Development) opportunities|
“I have consistently found CRE conferences to be well run and very informative. Further, they are an excellent forum for meaningful networking, which alone is worth the cost of registration. Topics are relevant, and speakers are experienced and knowledgeable. Our firm attends a number of conferences, but few prove as valuable.” — Peter C. Lewis, President, Wharton Equity Partners
“A very high quality event. All the players attend, share ideas and network.” — Gordon F. DuGan Chief Executive Officer, Director, Gramercy Property Trust
“CapRate Events consistently produces great real estate conferences. They are always well attended, timely, and informative. I have always had positive experiences attending and presenting. It is well worth the time and effort and I am happy to participate whenever I can.” — Ryan Severino, Chief Economist, JLL
For telephone registration: Ronnie Niederman, 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: Brian Klebash, email@example.com, 917-460-3572