City of Newark, Yardi Systems, Broadridge Financial Solutions, CBRE, AeroFarms Join CAPRE’s Newark CRE Summit; 350+ Expected
Attendance is building for CAPRE’sThird Annual Newark CRE Summit, the premier conference that brings together everyone in Brick City real estate for vital discussion, debate and networking. This premier industry event will be held at Robert Treat Hotel and feature the most active developers, investors, brokers, consultants and public-sector executives in panel discussions and case studies. As of today, participating firms include C & K Properties, L&M Development Partners, Perkins Eastman and The City of Newark. The agenda will feature timely subject matter, including: Ironside Newark redevelopment, the leasing outlook for Newark office space, Repositioning 540 Broad, the city’s retail outlook and a special case study on The Four Corners Historical District.
“There are many stories to tell about Newark commercial real estate over the last 12 months, notably the growth of innovative mixed-use buildings, and the arrival of new office tenants. The city continues to present unique opportunities for developers, investors and public sector executives to work together. Our conference will showcase the most important projects,” according to James Storey, Director of Business Development for CAPRE, the event organizer.
CAPRE’s Third Annual Newark CRE Summit agenda coverage:
- Morning Keynote Presentation: Analysis of Newark and Essex County Fundamentals
- Newark CRE 360: The Next Chapter in Newark’s Renaissance and Identifying the Real Estate Industry Market Peak and its Aftermath
- Case Study: Ironside Newark Redevelopment
- Development, Investment & Leasing Outlook for Newark Office Space & Strategies to Retain Tenants
- Case Study: Bringing New Life to The New Jersey Bell Headquarters Building at 540 Broad
- The Capital Markets Outlook in 2017: With Global Political Instability and Rising Interest Rates, How are Debt and Equity Sources Viewing New Construction and Investment Financing Opportunities?
- Case Study: Four Corners Historical District
- Newark Retail Update: An Expanding and Growing Base of Consumer-Oriented Tenants in Brick City
- Public Sector Keynote: TBD
Above: Senior-level developers, investors, capital sources, brokers and engineers have attended CAPRE’s Newark CRE Summit.
|CAPRE’s Newark CRE Summit will bring together everyone connected to investment, development, financing and incentives in Brick City.|
Beyond the Headlines: Join active and innovative developers, investors, capital sources and regional public sector executives to discuss:
- Redevelopment and repositioning of assets;
- The outlook for retail leasing;
- The office development/leasing forecast;
- Multifamily operations strategies that add value;
- The types of investors deploying capital in Newark;
- The city’s vision for development and economic growth;
- The most active banks and debt sources for development and investment;
- JV equity opportunities;
- Opportunities in for-rent and for-sale multifamily;
- Opportunities in affordable housing;
- Transit-oriented development opportunities;
- Public-private sector joint-ventures
CAPRE’s NJ Commercial Real Estate Series is the region’s premier commercial real estate event series, with conferences, including: The Newark CRE Summit, The Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit, The New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit, The New Jersey Apartment Summit, The Middlesex-Somerset CRE Summit and The Multifamily Design & Operations Showcase. More than 5,000 have attended NJ Commercial Real Estate Series conferences.
|2017 Newark CRE Summit Schedule:|
|July 27, 2017; 8:00am-3:00pm||Full-Day Conference: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, TOD (Transit-Oriented Development) opportunities|
“I have consistently found CRE conferences to be well run and very informative. Further, they are an excellent forum for meaningful networking, which alone is worth the cost of registration. Topics are relevant, and speakers are experienced and knowledgeable. Our firm attends a number of conferences, but few prove as valuable.” — Peter C. Lewis, President, Wharton Equity Partners
“A very high quality event. All the players attend, share ideas and network.” — Gordon F. DuGan Chief Executive Officer, Director, Gramercy Property Trust
“CapRate Events consistently produces great real estate conferences. They are always well attended, timely, and informative. I have always had positive experiences attending and presenting. It is well worth the time and effort and I am happy to participate whenever I can.” — Ryan Severino, Chief Economist, JLL
For telephone registration: Ronnie Niederman, 646-829-7233
Sponsorship/Exhibitor Information: James Storey, 646-963-3221, email@example.com