Join 250+ Data Center Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives on March 28 to Discuss North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida Trends and Patterns
CAPRE, organizer of The Southeast Data Center Summit: Spring Update, has confirmed high-level expert speakers in advance of the popular conference on March 28. Expert speakers represent the most active data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and consultants in the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida.
The conference will be held on March 28 at Embassy Suites Charleston Area Convention Center, a state-of-the-art facility with the state-of-the art technology and networking espace. 500+ data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives have attended CAPRE’s Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit over the last two years; 250+ are expected to attend on March 22, 2018. View photos of CAPRE’s Second Annual Greater Atlanta & Southeast Data Center Summit, held on August 24, 2017 >
“A fantastic data center summit event in New York City. The topics were current and the market information was very informative,” said Cushman & Wakefield’s Sean Brady, who has participated in all five prior conferences. “It was also great to meet some of the speakers who are true leaders and visionaries in the third-party data center industry.”
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, CAPRE’s Southeast Data Center Summit Spring Updatewill bring new topics under the radar, including:
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors;
- How to reduce costs while reducing risk;
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe;
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs;
- Analysis of competitive Canadian markets;
- Best practices for site selection;
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What firms were most active in 2017?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2018?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2018?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2018 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in CAPRE’s Second Annual Southeast Data Center Summit, held on August 24, 2017.
Who should attend and participate?
- Data center colocation, wholesale and cloud customers
- Data center developers
- Data center investors
- Data center debt and/or equity sources
- Power/UPS firms
- Telecom/fiber companies
- Public sector executives
- Commercial real estate brokers
Develop Your Data Center Network at CAPRE’s Southeast Data Center Summit Spring Update: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities
Above: 250 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives participated in CAPRE’s Southeast Data Center Summit, held on August 24, 2017.
2018 Southeast Data Center Summit Spring Update:
March 28; 8:00am-4:00pm
Full-Day Conference at Embassy Suites Charleston Area Convention Center: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
Embassy Suites Charleston Area Convention Center
5055 International Blvd.
North Charleston, South Carolina 29418
This event is produced by CapRate Events, LLC (CAPRE)
Telephone registration/questions: Ronnie Niederman | +1-646-829-7233
For exhibiting/sponsorship: Brian Klebash | +1-646-331-8777 | firstname.lastname@example.org