Impact of Blockchain, AI, Amazon on Data Center Design & Development; Join 400+ Data Center Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives on September 12
Impact of Blockchain, AI, Hyperscale Development & More: Leading data center developers, investors, capital sources, engineers and end-users are making plans to attend CAPRE’s 6th Annual Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit on September 12. More than 2,000 data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives have attended this event. Will you attend this important industry event?
“CAPRE’s Data Center Summit in Ashburn, VA in January 2018 was awesome. I’m looking forward to the next one on 9/12,” Kartheesan Ragavan, VP – Business Development, Nasotech LLC
Above: Data center industry thought leaders participated in CAPRE’s Fifth Annual Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit, held on September 12, 2017.
Join the most active data center executives with CAPRE on September 12.
“CAPRE’s New York Data Center Summit in April 2018 was the most informative data center event I’ve personally attended in the last five years.” — Daniel Youssef, Data Center Capacity Manager, Bulge Bracket US Bank
“CAPRE data center events are very valuable. The informational panels and quality of attendees have helped in my day-to-day in the data center industry. If you’re in the industry, you’ll find the conferences provide a resource” — Sami Badri , Equity Research | Communications Infrastructure, CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES (USA) LLC
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- The Growth of Hyperscale: How to Build Relationships for the Industry’s Next Chapter;
- The Future of Colocation: What Types of Tenants (Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs) Will Drive Colocation Demand?
- The Rise of Colocation Marketplaces
- The Edge and Ultra-Edge: Micro-Data Centers on Towers
- The Future of Hybrid Cloud and IT;
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors;
- How to reduce costs while reducing risk;
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe;
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs;
- Analysis of competitive West Coast markets;
- Best practices for site selection;
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms.
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: [email protected] | 917-460-3572
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233