CAPRE Sixth Annual Texas Summit to Bring Focus to Hybrid Cloud Enablement, Impact of Hyperscale, Edge and Colocation’s Rebranding to Compete; 500+ to Attend Including All of the Most Active Developers, Investors, Engineers, Architects, End-Users and Consultants
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, Texas Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
* Analysis of the growth outlook of the colocation/multi-tenant data center market and the supporting growth behind it, including revenues, market size, contracted power loads, and other key data points;
* The impact of hyperscale development: Design and construction of today’s data center;
* How will growth of the edge impact data center infrastructural transparency, visibility and control down to cabinet and shelf levels accuracy?
* Cybersecurity threats as infrastructure becomes more vulnerable;
* Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin: What are they and how do they impact data centers?
* Best practices For planning And managing tenant fit-outs In wholesale and colocation data centers;
* Data center management & operations: New strategies for reducing Cost without increasing risk
For sponsorship/exhibitor information, please contact: Info@capremedia.com, 917-460-3572