Leading data center developers, investors, capital sources, engineers and end-users are making plans to attend CAPRE’s Sixth Annual Texas Data Center Summit on October2. Will you attend this important industry event?
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, Texas Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
* Analysis of the growth outlook of the colocation/multi-tenant data center market and the supporting growth behind it, including revenues, market size, contracted power loads, and other key data points;
* The impact of hyperscale development: Design and construction of today’s data center;
* How will growth of the edge impact data center infrastructural transparency, visibility and control down to cabinet and shelf levels accuracy?
* Cybersecurity threats as infrastructure becomes more vulnerable;
* Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin: What are they and how do they impact data centers?
* Best practices For planning And managing tenant fit-outs In wholesale and colocation data centers;
* Data center management & operations: New strategies for reducing Cost without increasing risk