Organizer's Welcome Letter
Welcome, From The Organizers
January 11, 2019
There is one certainty in covering the data center industry over the last eight years: change. We have certainly witnessed the acceleration of change in the last 12 month with the rapid growth of hyperscale development and leasing. In addition, the industry is anticipating the rollout of 5G in the new year and its impact on data centers. What will the industry look like 12 months from now? Will we see additional consolidation of industry providers? Will hyperscale continue to absorb more leasing? Will private enterprise continue to pursue partial-and full sale leasebacks of their data center assets?
The CAPRE agenda covers the most important new industry trends, including:
* Changing Trends in Data Center Industry from Hyperscale Perspective
* International CEO Panel: View from Europe, Canada, Asia and Beyond
* Exploring the Play of Equity in Today’s Diverse Mission Critical Arena
* Evolution of Data Center Supply Side: What Type of Product (Edge, Colocation, Hyperscale) is in the Pipeline, and Why?
* Public Sector End-User Perspective: From Migrating to Off-Prem Solutions, Security and Compliance Concerns, How is Decicion-Making Being Influenced Today?
* Challenges from the Private Sector End-User Perspective: Uptime, Colocation Contracts/Costs, Hybrid IT, Interconnection, Compliance, Security, Latency (SD-WAN)
* What’s the Future Data Center Look Like, and Why?
* Green Energy Innovations Powering Mission Critical: Solar, Wind, Hydro & Efficiency Improvements
* The Next Wave: Modular, Micro and 5G
Against this backdrop, CapRE, the organizer of the longest-running regional data center conference series in North America, invites you to attend the highly anticipated Eighth Annual Northern California Data Center Summit on February 25-26 in San Francisco. Join us to explore the most pressing and opportunistic industry trends as well as the latest in data center deals, development and technology.