Join 400+ Data Center Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives on February 20 to Discuss San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Emerging Northern California Markets Trends and Patterns
CAPRE, organizer of The Seventh Annual Northern California Data Center Summit, has confirmed high-level expert speakers in advance of the popular conference on February 20. Expert speakers represent the most active data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and consultants in Northern California and from around the globe.
The conference will be held on February 20 at St. Francis Yacht Club, a beautiful event facility with the state-of-the art technology and networking space. More than 2,500 have attended CAPRE’s Northern California Data Center Summit since its inception in 2012; 450+ are expected to attend on February 20, 2018. View photos of CAPRE’s Northern California Data Center Summit held in February 2017 >
“CapRate data center events are very valuable. The informational panels and quality of attendees have helped in my day-to-day in the data center industry. If you’re in the industry, you’ll find the conferences provide a resource” — Sami Badri , Equity Research | Communications Infrastructure, CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES (USA) LLC
“I attended and spoke in CapRate’s Greater Boston & New England Data Center Summit in December 2017. The event had a good mix of data center executives (providers, end-users and engineers) and the sessions offered a significant learning opportunity.” — Indra Purkayastha, CEO & Founder, Purkay Labs
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, CAPRE’s Seventh Annual Northern California Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
- The Growth of Hyperscale: How to Build Relationships for the Industry’s Next Chapter;
- The Future of Colocation: What Types of Tenants (Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs) Will Drive Colocation Demand?
- The Rise of Colocation Marketplaces
- The Edge and Ultra-Edge: Micro-Data Centers on Towers
- The Future of Hybrid Cloud and IT;
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors;
- How to reduce costs while reducing risk;
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe;
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs;
- Analysis of competitive Canadian markets;
- Best practices for site selection;
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What firms were most active in 2017?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2018?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2018?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2018 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in CAPRE’s Sixth Annual Northern California Data Center Summit, held on February 21, 2017.
Who should attend and participate?
- Data center colocation, wholesale and cloud customers
- Data center developers
- Data center investors
- Data center debt and/or equity sources
- Power/UPS firms
- Telecom/fiber companies
- Public sector executives
- Commercial real estate brokers
Develop Your Data Center Network at CAPRE’s Northern California Data Center Summit: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities
Above: 450 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives participated in CAPRE’s Northern California Data Center Summit, held on February 21, 2017.
2018 Northern California Data Center Summit Schedule:
February 20, 2018; 8:00am-4:00pm
Full-Day Conference at Saint Francis Yacht Club: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
St. Francis Yacht Club
99 Yacht Rd.
San Francisco, CA 94123
This event is produced by CapRate Events, LLC (CAPRE)
Telephone registration/questions: Ronnie Niederman | +1-646-829-7233
For exhibiting/sponsorship: Brian Klebash | +1-646-331-8777 | firstname.lastname@example.org