Join 400+ Data Center Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives on April 5 to Discuss Manhattan, Suburban New York, New Jersey and Emerging Northeast Markets Trends and Patterns
CAPRE, organizer of The Seventh Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit, has confirmed high-level expert speakers in advance of the popular conference on April 5. Expert speakers represent the most active data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and consultants in Greater New York and from around the Northeast region.
The conference will be held on March 22 at Westin New York at Times Square , a state-of-the art event facility. More than 3,500 have attended CAPRE’s Greater New York Data Center Summit since its inception in 2011; 450+ are expected to attend on April 5, 2018. View photos of CAPRE’s Greater New York Data Center Summit held in April 2017 >
“A fantastic data center summit event in New York City. The topics were current and the market information was very informative,” said Cushman & Wakefield’s Sean Brady, who has participated in all five prior conferences. “It was also great to meet some of the speakers who are true leaders and visionaries in the third-party data center industry.”
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, CAPRE’s Seventh Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors;
- How to reduce costs while reducing risk;
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe;
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs;
- Analysis of competitive Northeast markets;
- Best practices for site selection;
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What firms were most active in 2017?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2018?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2018?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2018 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Who should attend and participate?
- Data center colocation, wholesale and cloud customers
- Data center developers
- Data center investors
- Data center debt and/or equity sources
- Power/UPS firms
- Telecom/fiber companies
- Public sector executives
- Commercial real estate brokers
Develop Your Data Center Network at CAPRE’s Greater Chicago Data Center Summit: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities Above: 400 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives participated in CAPRE’s Greater New York Data Center Summit, held on April 19, 2017.
2018 Greater New York Data Center Summit Schedule:
April 5, 2018; 8:00am-5:00pm
Full-Day Conference at Westin New York at Times Square: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
Westin New York at Times Square
270 W 43rd St
New York, New York 10017
This event is produced by CapRate Events, LLC (CAPRE)
Telephone registration/questions: Ronnie Niederman | +1-646-829-7233
For exhibiting/sponsorship: Brian Klebash | +1-646-331-8777 | firstname.lastname@example.org