Join 400+ Data Center Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives on March 22 to Discuss Downtown Chicago, Suburban Chicago, Wisconsin, Indiana and Emerging Midwest Markets Trends and Patterns
CAPRE, organizer of The Seventh Annual Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit, has confirmed high-level expert speakers in advance of the popular conference on March 22. Expert speakers represent the most active data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and consultants in Greater Chicago and from around the Midwest region.
The conference will be held on March 22 at VENUEONE, a state-of-the art event facility. More than 2,500 have attended CAPRE’s Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit since its inception in 2012; 450+ are expected to attend on February 20, 2018. View photos of CAPRE’s Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit held in June 2017 >
“A fantastic data center summit event in New York City. The topics were current and the market information was very informative,” said Cushman & Wakefield’s Sean Brady, who has participated in all five prior conferences. “It was also great to meet some of the speakers who are true leaders and visionaries in the third-party data center industry.”
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, CAPRE’s Seventh Annual Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors;
- How to reduce costs while reducing risk;
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe;
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs;
- Analysis of competitive Midwest markets;
- Best practices for site selection;
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What firms were most active in 2017?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2018?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2018?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2018 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Who should attend and participate?
- Data center colocation, wholesale and cloud customers
- Data center developers
- Data center investors
- Data center debt and/or equity sources
- Power/UPS firms
- Telecom/fiber companies
- Public sector executives
- Commercial real estate brokers
Develop Your Data Center Network at CAPRE’s Greater Chicago Data Center Summit: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities Above: 300 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives participated in CAPRE’s Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit, held on June 7, 2017.
2018 Greater Chicago Data Center Summit Schedule:
March 22, 2018; 8:00am-5:00pm
Full-Day Conference at HOLIDAY INN MART PLAZA RIVER NORTH: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
350 West Mart Center Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60654
This event is produced by CapRate Events, LLC (CAPRE)
Telephone registration/questions: Ronnie Niederman | +1-646-829-7233
For exhibiting/sponsorship: Brian Klebash | +1-646-331-8777 | email@example.com