Impact of Subsea Cable Landings, Blockchain, AI, Amazon on Data Center Design & Development in Oregon; Join 400+ Data Center Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives on May 15
CAPRE, organizer of The Second Annual Greater Portland Data Center Summit, has confirmed high-level expert speakers in advance of the popular conference on May 15. Expert speakers represent the most active data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and consultants in Greater Portland, the northwest region and from around the United States.
The conference will be held on May 15 at World Trade Center in Portland. 400 attended CAPRE’s inaugural Greater Portland Data Center on May 31, 2017; 450+ are expected to attend on May 15, 2018. View photos of CAPRE’s Greater Portland Data Center Summit held on May 31, 2017 >
“CAPRE’s New York Data Center Summit in April 2018 was the most informative data center event I’ve personally attended in the last five years.” — Daniel Youssef, Data Center Capacity Manager, Bulge Bracket US Bank
“If you are interested in data centers or technology infrastructure, there is no better platform than CAPRE’s regional events. ” — David Spiewak, Managing Principal, DJS Group LLC / Next Tier HD
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, CAPRE’s Second Annual Greater Portland Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
- The Growth of Hyperscale: How to Build Relationships for the Industry’s Next Chapter;
- The Future of Colocation: What Types of Tenants (Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs) Will Drive Colocation Demand?
- The Rise of Colocation Marketplaces
- The Edge and Ultra-Edge: Micro-Data Centers on Towers
- The Future of Hybrid Cloud and IT;
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors;
- How to reduce costs while reducing risk;
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe;
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs;
- Analysis of competitive West Coast markets;
- Best practices for site selection;
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What firms were most active in 2017?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2018?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2018?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2018 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in CAPRE’s inaugural Greater Portland Data Center Summit, held on May 31, 2017.
Who should attend and participate?
- Data center colocation, wholesale and cloud customers
- Data center developers
- Data center investors
- Data center debt and/or equity sources
- Power/UPS firms
- Telecom/fiber companies
- Public sector executives
- Commercial real estate brokers
Develop Your Data Center Network at CAPRE’s Greater Portland Data Center Summit: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities
Above: 400 senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives participated in CAPRE’s Greater Portland Data Center Summit, held on May 31, 2017.
2018 CAPRE Greater Portland Data Center Summit Schedule:
May 15, 2018; 8:00am-4:00pm
Full-Day Conference at World Trade Center in Portland: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
World Trade Center Portland
25 Southwest Salmon Street, Two
Portland, Oregon 97204
This event is produced by CapRate Events, LLC (CAPRE)
Telephone registration/questions: Ronnie Niederman | +1-646-829-7233
For exhibiting/sponsorship: Brian Klebash | +1-646-331-8777 | firstname.lastname@example.org