Impact of Blockchain, AI, Amazon on Data Center Design & Development; Join 400+ Data Center Real Estate, Connectivity and End-User Executives on August 16 to Discuss Denver and Rocky Mountain Region Trends and Patterns
CapRE, organizer of The Second Annual Greater Denver Data Center Summit, has confirmed high-level expert speakers in advance of the popular conference on August 16. Expert speakers represent the most active data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and consultants in the Colorado and Rocky Mountain regions.
The conference will be held on August 16 at Embassy Suites Denver Downtown, a state-of-the art facility. More than 13,000 have attended CapRE’s International Data Center Series since its inception in 2011; 400+ are expected to attend on August 16, 2018. View photos of CAPRE’s Greater Denver Data Center Summit, held in August 2017 >
“I attended CapRE’s data center summits held in Toronto and Denver recently for the first time. Both events were well organized not only with perfect conference sizes but also the market knowledge shared by senior executive keynote speakers. I also enjoyed the networking and social part of the conferences. Both summits provided great opportunities for meeting with experts and senior executives from the data center industry.” — Wenli Yu, CEO, Archimedes Controls Corp.
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, CAPRE’s Second Annual Geater Denver Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
- Analysis of the growth outlook of the colocation/multi-tenant data center market and the supporting growth behind it, including revenues, market size, contracted power loads, and other key data points
- The impact of hyperscale development: Design and construction of today’s data center
- How will growth of the edge impact data center infrastructural transparency, visibility and control down to cabinet and shelf levels accuracy?
- Cybersecurity threats as infrastructure becomes more vulnerable
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin: What are they? How do they impact data centers?
- Best practices for planning and managing tenant fit-outs in wholesale and colocation data centers
- Data center management & operations: New strategies for reducing cost without increasing risk
Who should attend and participate?
- Data center colocation, wholesale and cloud customers
- Data center developers
- Data center investors
- Data center debt and/or equity sources
- Power/UPS firms
- Telecom/fiber companies
- Public sector executives
- Commercial real estate brokers
Develop Your Data Center Network at CapRE’s Second Annual Greater Denver Data Center Summit: Powerful Information, Networking & New Business Development Opportunities
2018 Greater Denver Data Center Summit Schedule:
August 16, 2018; 8:00am-5:00pm
Full-Day Conference at Embassy Suites Denver Downtown : Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
This event is produced by CAPRE’s International Data Center Series
Telephone registration/questions: Ronnie Niederman | +1-646-829-7233
For exhibiting/sponsorship: Brian Klebash | +1-646-331-8777 | email@example.com