CAPRE to Present Mid-Atlantic Industrial Real Estate Summit: What is the Amazon Effect on Overall Leasing, Development and Investment?
CAPRE’s Mid-Atlantic Industrial Real Estate & E-Commerce Distribution Summit is the Mid-Atlantic region’s only full-day event devoted exclusively to industrial development and investment activities in Washington, D.C, Virginia and Maryland. The conference will feature 40 speakers in 10 panel discussions. 300+ are expected to attend, including: the leading industrial real estate developers, investors, equity sources, debt sources, logistics executives and tenants from the Mid-Atlantic and around the nation.
Demand dynamics for industrial real estate are changing due to the rapid growth of e-commerce services. Industrial developers and landlords are responding to the demands of these online retailers, specifically the speed-to-market challenge, the evolving warehouse footprint, employment trends and patterns, and the overall impact on the region’s transit system. How is the e-commerce fulfillment center different from the traditional industrial asset in terms of the type of footprint required, number of employees required to execute online sales, and the overall impact on transit in terms of number of trucks and delivery methods?
- The rise of e-commerce & infrastructure improvements: How are industrial real estate firms responding?
- Analysis of new product and absorption in the national and regional markets
- Analysis of capitalization rates on recently-closed deals
- Regional economic development & infrastructure: Incentivizing major infrastructure improvements that will accelerate supply-chain activities and benefit industrial real estate assets
- Regional market analysis: new development, investors, capital sources & rising end-users
If you are active in industrial real estate, you will not want to miss CAPRE’s Mid-Atlantic Industrial Real Estate & E-Commerce Distribution Summit on June 29. 1,200 executives from 6000 firms have attended this popular summit over the last five years.
Above: CAPRE’s Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit, held on April 25, 2017 in Jersey City, NJ.
Expert speakers will address key trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including: Analysis of large portfolio sales around the nation: What are the common characteristics of these sales? Will the market become oversupplied with speculative development? And, will the demand be there for speculative development? The role of institutional investors in the national marketplace: What types of assets are they acquiring? From the investors’ perspectives, will macro-economic conditions benefit national and regional industrial markets for the remainder of 2017? What are the regional submarkets poised to see new growth, and why?
Who Should Attend?
Commercial real estate investors
3PL and related supply-chain firms
Property management firms
Regional economic development executives
Learn more and network with all of the industrial market’s most active firms on April 25.
- Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: 917-460-3572 | email@example.com
- Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
- For more information or to get involved: capremedia.com | firstname.lastname@example.org