Attendance Building for CAPRE’s Greater Vancouver Data Centre Summit
Building on CAPRE’s data center events in Canada, 400+ senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives are expected to attend the inaugural Greater Vancouver Data Center Summit. CAPRE’s Greater Vancouver Data Centre Summit will be held on June 28 at Hyatt Regency Vancouver in Vancouver and feature 30+ speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges. All of the most active developers, investors, capital sources, end-users, public sector executives, engineers and consultants will attend. The summit will feature 8 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the region’s most active public-and-private sector end-user firms.
“If you are interested in data centers or technology infrastructure, there is no better platform than CAPRE’s regional events. ” — David Spiewak, Managing Principal, DJS Group LLC / Next Tier HD
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What is the impact of AI and IoT on secondary markets and the “Edge arena”?
- How might Denver and Colorado submarkets continue to emerge as an active data center arena over the next 12-24 months?
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
2017 Greater Vancouver Data Center Summit Schedule:
June 27, 2018
Opening Night Reception
June 28, 2018 8:00am-5:00pm
Full-Day Conference at The Hyatt Regency Vancouver: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572