Attendance Building for CAPRE’s Denver Summit: Join Congruex, Zayo Group, JLL, ViaWest, H5 & More; 300+ Expected
Cloud vs Colo: 2018 and Beyond, Who Wins? How will IoT impact the data center industry? If you are active in the data center industry in Colorado, or looking to become more active, you will want to attend CAPRE’s Greater Denver Data Center Summit. This premier summit will be held on August 17 at The Denver Art Museum in Denver and feature 30+ speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges. 350+ are expected to attend, including all of the most active developers, investors, capital sources, end-users, public sector executives, engineers and consultants. The summit will feature 8 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the region’s most active public-and-private sector end-user firms.
“If you are interested in data centers or technology infrastructure, there is no better platform than CAPRE’s regional events. ” — David Spiewak, Managing Principal, DJS Group LLC / Next Tier HD
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Above: Data center industry thoughts leaders participated in CAPRE’s Second Annual Greater Seattle & Pacific Northwest Data Center Summit, held on November 17, 2016.
“Great conference, good attendance – the right people. Thanks for the invite. I look forward to doing it again in the future.” — Frank X. Lukas, Ph.D., Global Chief Technology Officer, Devonshire Investors International
2017 Greater Denver Data Center Summit Schedule:
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572