CAPRE to Present its Premier Annual Apartment Summit on November 29 in Florham Park; 500+ Multifamily Developers, Investors, Debt Sources, Equity Sources, Brokers, Architects and Consultants to Attend
Continue the New Jersey commercial real estate conversation with CAPRE on November 29 in Florham Park: What are the latest investment and development trends in multifamily? What is the level of demand for new product? What are the unique multifamily and mixed-use projects breaking ground? Buy, sell or hold? How will the rising interest rate environment impact deals in the next year? Join all of the active multifamily developers, investors, capital sources, management firms, consultants and brokers for important discussion, debate and networking on November 29.
CAPRE 8th Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit Agenda Coverage:
* Analysis of the buying opportunity in the face of economic change: With economists predicting an economic shift, what should we know about the next two years?
* Headwinds in the macro economy
* Tailwinds in the macro economy
* Has the multifamily development surge arrived to new and interesting submarkets in New Jersey?
* Comparing multifamily rent growth: How is the broader slowdown in NYC multifamily and Gold Coast impacting Northern New Jersey?
* What is the impact of interest rate increases after years of low cost capital on valuations and rent growth?
* In what submarkets will rent growth remain strong and why?
* Analysis of demographic shifts along Gold Coast, Newark and shift to a “European model” in the U.S.
* Comparing Newark to Harrison and Journal Square
* What is New Jersey competitive advantage in terms of multifamily/apartment industry growth?
* Analysis of affordable housing /rent control components in recent deals; abatements
* Impact of gubernatorial change on multifamily deals
* Interest rate predictions for the next 12-18 months
For speaking, sponsorship or exhibitor information, please contact: Brian Klebash at 917-460-3572 or email@example.com