CAPRE to Present its Premier Annual Apartment Summit on November 29 in Newark; 400+ Multifamily Developers, Investors, Debt Sources, Equity Sources, Brokers, Architects and Consultants to Attend
With one week to go, more than 225 have made plans to attend CAPRE’s 8th Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit. 400+ are expected. With continued interest in New Jersey multifamily development and investment opportunities, the 8th annual summit will bring together the most active and innovative executives for important discussion, debate and networking. Key trends and themes that will be addressed by panelists include: Where are investors finding opportunities in today’s market? How active are regional banks and debt sources? What might we expect in 2019 in terms of overall investment sales activity? How active is the rental market?
CAPRE 8th Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit Agenda Coverage:
* Analysis of the buying opportunity in the face of economic change: With economists predicting an economic shift, what should we know about the next two years?
* Headwinds in the macro economy
* Tailwinds in the macro economy
* Has the multifamily development surge arrived to new and interesting submarkets in New Jersey?
* Comparing multifamily rent growth: How is the broader slowdown in NYC multifamily and Gold Coast impacting Northern New Jersey?
* What is the impact of interest rate increases after years of low cost capital on valuations and rent growth?
* In what submarkets will rent growth remain strong and why?
* Analysis of demographic shifts along Gold Coast, Newark and shift to a “European model” in the U.S.
* Comparing Newark to Harrison and Journal Square
* What is New Jersey competitive advantage in terms of multifamily/apartment industry growth?
* Analysis of affordable housing /rent control components in recent deals; abatements
* Impact of gubernatorial change on multifamily deals
* Interest rate predictions for the next 12-18 months
For speaking, sponsorship or exhibitor information, please contact: Brian Klebash at 917-460-3572 or firstname.lastname@example.org