Save the Date for Premier CAPRE New England Data Center & Connectivity Summit
Cloud vs Colo: 2018 and Beyond, Who Wins? How will IoT impact the data center industry? If you are active in the data center industry in Greater Boston, Rhode Island or New Hampshire or emerging regional markets, or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss CAPRE’s Eastern New England Data Center Summit. This full-day summit will be held on December 7 at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro and feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges. The summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent regional banks and the area’s most active public-and-private sector end-user firms.
40+ expert speakers will discuss the most important trends in Eastern New England, including: Analysis of supply-demand; Analysis of new tenant growth: What types of tenants are taking down space?; What is an “edge” data center and how should it fit into a company’s overall data center strategy?; How are operators effectively using DCIM?; How does the cloud impact data centers? What do you need to do to prepare for IoT?; How “real” are Software Defined Data Centers?; How are you reconfiguring your network to support your evolving needs?; How fast does your internal network need to be (10 GB, 25GB, 40 GB, 100GB, Faster?; Analysis of construction costs and Analysis of monetization deals in the data center arena.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
“Great conference, good attendance – the right people. Thanks for the invite. I look forward to doing it again in the future.” — Frank X. Lukas, Ph.D., Global Chief Technology Officer, Devonshire Investors International
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572