Join Leading New Jersey Commercial Real Estate Executives for 2018 Industry Forecast
Active and innovative New Jersey developers, investors, capital sources, end-users, engineering firms, consultants and public sector executives are making plans to attend CAPRE’s 2018 New Jersey CRE Forecast on January 23.
This important year-in-review and 2018 forecast will bring special focus to New Jersey commercial real estate post-gubernatorial election, the outlook in the new year, and more specifically, the state of new construction and development projects.
• What firms were most active in 2017?
• What types of industry changes might we expect in 2018?
• How will political changes around the globe impact New Jersey commercial real estate in 2018?
• What are the new and innovative changes relative to commercial building management and operations?
• And, will the Gold Coast (Hoboken and Jersey City) continue to lead New Jersey in terms of rental rates and appreciation?
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: email@example.com | 917-460-3572