Join 350+ Leading Data Center Executives for CAPRE’s 2018 Industry Forecast: Iron Mountain Data Center, Switch, Vantage Data Centers, Carter Validus, Flexential, Credit Suisse & More
Active and innovative data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users, engineering firms, consultants and public sector executives are making plans to attend CAPRE’s 2018 Data Center Forecast on January 31.
An important follow-up to CAPRE’s annual Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit held annually in September, this important year-in-review and 2018 forecast will bring special focus to the national data center outlook in the new year, and more specifically, the state of the very active data center markets in the Mid-Atlantic region.
• The Growth of Hyperscale: How to Build Relationships for the Industry’s Next Chapter
• The Future of Colocation: What Types of Tenants (Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs) Will Drive Colocation Demand?
• The Future of Hybrid Cloud and IT
• What firms were most active in 2017?
• What types of industry changes might we expect in 2018?
• How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2018?
• What are the new and innovative changes relative to connectivity and data center design?
• And, will Northern Virginia continue to lead the national data center industry in 2018?
“CapRate data center events are very valuable. The informational panels and quality of attendees have helped in my day-to-day in the data center industry. If you’re in the industry, you’ll find the conferences provide a resource” — Sami Badri , Equity Research | Communications Infrastructure, CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES (USA) LLC
Who should attend and participate?
- Data center colocation, wholesale and cloud customers
- Data center developers
- Data center investors
- Data center debt and/or equity sources
- Power/UPS firms
- Telecom/fiber companies
- Public sector executives
- Commercial real estate brokers
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: email@example.com | 917-460-3572