Join Leading Data Center Executives for 2018 Industry Forecast
Active and innovative data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users, engineering firms, consultants and public sector executives are making plans to attend CAPRE’s 2018 Data Center Forecast on January 31.
An important follow-up to CAPRE’s annual Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit held annually in September, this important year-in-review and 2018 forecast will bring special focus to the national data center outlook in the new year, and more specifically, the state of the very active data center markets in the Mid-Atlantic region.
• What firms were most active in 2017?
• What types of industry changes might we expect in 2018?
• How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2018?
• What are the new and innovative changes relative to connectivity and data center design?
• And, will Northern Virginia continue to lead the national data center industry in 2018?
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: email@example.com | 917-460-3572