Digital Disruption, Future of AI, Blockchain, Smart Cities, Cloud Services and the Energy Evolution to Support The Fourth Industrial Revolution
Despite the latest and greatest technology revolutionizing in compute architecture, some things remain constant. And perhaps the most constant ingredient is the end-user. What would be the impact on business if vast storage became dramatically less expensive? Everyone is competing on the speed of response to their customers, and the main bottleneck still is storage. At the end of the day there is compute networking and storage that are distributed in interesting ways. CAPRE will bring digital disruption, the future of AI, blockchain, smart cities, cloud services and the energy evolution to support increased demand in focus during the CAPRE Greater Montréal Digital Transformation & Green Energy Innovation Summit on October 17.
Following successful events in Canada since 2016, including The Canadian Data Centre Summit, The Greater Montréal & Quebec Data Centre Summit, The Greater Calgary & Alberta Data Centre Summit and The Vancouver Data Centre Summit, CAPRE’s International Data Center Series will revolutionize the data centre event space with this important new summit. If you are active in the data center arena, inlcuding: hyperscale, traditional colocation, edge computing or energy services, please consider attending on October 17 in Montréal.
* Opening Keynote: Digital Transformation and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
* Data Collection & Analytics: More people and more devices connected by continuously improved/enhanced mobile devices
* The Growth of Artificial Intelligence: Unleashing the power and influence in every aspect of day-to-day life
* Furtherance and Monetization of Blockchain Technology
* Data Centers: The size, shape, scale and growth to support the transformation over the next 20 years
* Furthering Green Energy: Unleashing products and innovations to support digital transformation in tandem with global carbon reduction efforts
* Connectivity & Edge Computing: Analysis of the 5g, micro data centers and other innovations to support the need to be “at the edge”
For sponsorship/exhibitor opportunities:
Brian Klebash or Marlon Wurmitzer