Organizer's Welcome Letter
Welcome, From The Organizers
March 1, 2020
CAPRE is pleased to invite you to attend the Ninth Annual Greater Chicago Digital Infrastructure Summit taking place on March 17, 2020. Taking place in a top tier market, we invite you to join the industry’s leading experts and drivers and explore the most pressing and opportunistic trends in the Midwest and throughout the country.
With data generation expected to reach unprecedented growth this year and the continuing popularity of Internet of Things, the data center and cloud industry continues to thrive, offering new opportunities to innovate and lead. Chicago, recently named fourth largest data center market, continues to gain momentum with new developments as new incentives and players are introduced to the region.
With this background, CAPRE’s Greater Chicago Summit will cover all you need to know about the digital infrastructure industry, including:
* Greater Chicago Demand & Supply and Future Outlook
* Investment Overview, Future Opportunities and Potential Challenges
* Changing Trends in the Data Center Industry from Hyperscale Perspective
* Top Site Selection Criteria for Hyperscale and Cloud Players
* Edge and Data Center Infrastructure Strategies
* 5G Threat Considerations
* Building to Meet the Demand in the Age of Digital Disruption
* The Public Sector End-User Perspective on Making Decisions About Data and Compute
* The Taxes and Incentives Available To Developers And Investors In The Midwest
With keynotes and panel discussions from over 30 speakers, covering the latest in data center deals to developments in technology, you will gain the right content and connections you need to advance in the industry. From 5G to investment activity, this event will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the current state of the industry and a clear outlook of the year ahead. If you work or have interest in digital infrastructure, real estate or anything in between, this event is for you. Register today.
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Location: Holiday Inn Chicago – Mart Plaza, Chicago, IL
Opportunities to be involved are still available. Please reach out if interested in joining as a speaker, sponsor or exhibitor.