Premier New Jersey Hudson County/Gold Coast Investment Conference to Convene 400+ Senior-Level Executives
by Brian Klebash
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey – The region’s premier Hudson County commercial real estate investment conference, The Fifth Annual New Jersey Gold Coast & Spring Multifamily Summit, will be held on March 29. The summit, a full-day conference, was the first event to bring the “The Gold Coast” into focus in 2013. It is the largest commercial real estate developer, investor and capital forum, with more than 1,700 senior-level executives in attendance over four years.
The Gold Coast remains very active even as Manhattan’s luxury rental market softened in recent months. As the population in Jersey City, Hoboken, Edgewater and Fort Lee continues to increase, developers are responding with new and innovative office, multifamily, mixed-use and retail projects. Many boutique retailers have commenced operations in recent months.
The Fifth Annual New Jersey Gold Coast & Spring Multifamily Summit will bring together the most active firms in this highly-interactive one day forum on March 29. The summit will be held at Maritime Parc, Jersey City’s most exciting conference and private event venue.
The conference will begin at 11:30am and continue through 8pm, with a special dinner and awards ceremony. Expert speakers will represent the most innovative area developers: Carmel Partners, Kushner Real Estate Group and Forest City Realty Trust, to name a few.
“The New Jersey Gold Coast is the Tri-State’s most exciting real estate market in 2017,” according to conference organizer, Brian Klebash. “There is still opportunity for investors and developers in submarkets such as Fort Lee, Weehawken and Jersey City. The region is the most densely-populated in the United States.”
The conference will feature many new topics in 2017, notably Hoboken and north. A special “Gold Coast North” session: Finding Deals and Analyzing Demand from Hoboken to Fort Lee will feature discussion and debate on waterfront communities. Speakers will represent Sabre Real Estate Group, Kushner Real Estate Group, Landsea Homes, DMG Investment and Cushman & Wakefield. These opportunities in north Gold Coast markets have been overlooked for hotter submarkets in Jersey City and Hoboken.
In addition, a special case study, “SoHoWest Case” will feature George Garcia, Partner, Connell Foley LP and Louis Mont, Chief Operating Officer, Manhattan Building in lively discussion. Soho West at 837 Jersey Avenue in Jersey City will become one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the area.
Confirmed speakers for this full-day event include:
- Mike Meyer: Director of Development, Hugo Neu Corporation
- Jonathan Kushner: President, Kushner Real Estate Group
- Peter Sibilia: Executive Director, Global Real Assets – Acquisitions, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Abe Naparstek: Senior Vice President – East Coast Development, Forest City Realty Trust
- Adam Altman: Managing Director, Partner, KABR Real Estate
- Mitchell Berkey: Co-Chair, Real Estate, Development and Land Use Group, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Lee Bloch: Senior Vice President/Development, Carmel Partners
- Joshua Burd: Editor, Real Estate NJ
- George Cahn: Owner, CAHN Communications
- Dennis Cieri: Principal, EDEN Property Company, LLC
- Christopher Cruz: Associate, Tenth Avenue Holdings
- Jose Cruz: Senior Managing Director, HFF
- Seth Damski: Founder and Managing Partner, Old City Investment Partners
- Mark DeLillo: Managing Partner, BlueGate Partners
- David Donnelly: Executive Director, Jersey City Redevelopment Agency
- Jeffrey Dunne: Vice Chairman, CBRE
- Richard Garber: Partner, GRO Architects, PLLC
- George Garcia: Partner, Connell Foley LP
- Catherine Greer Souder: Director of C&R Management, The Silverman Group
- Alexander Heil: Chief Economist, Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Diego Hodara: President, Titanium Realty Group LLC
- Vanessa Imme: Director of Leasing & Sales, SILVERMAN
- Marty Judge: Environmental Attorney, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Wayne Kasbar: Managing Director – Retail Services, Colliers International
- Louis Mont: Chief Operating Officer, Manhattan Building
- Stuart Z Koperweis: Vice President, Center for Creative Placemaking; President, Economic Development Strategists
- Justin Korinis: Senior Vice President, Sabre Real Estate Group
- Richard Lake: LSRP & Associate, Geo-Technology Associates, Inc.
- Timothy Lizura: President and Chief Operating Officer, NJEDA
- Benjamin Loney: Head of Acquisitions, Castle Lanterra Properties
- Eric Margules: Owner, Margules Properties, Inc.
- Bill Matsikoudis: Founding Partner, Matsikoudis & Fanciullo, LLC
- Natalie Miniard: Principal Broker, JCity Realty, LLC
- David Minno: President, MINNO & WASKO Architects and Planners
- Gabe Pasquale: Senior Vice President, Landsea Homes US
- Gene Pride: Senior Vice President – Institutional Properties, CBRE
- Shefali Raina: Principal, Clear Water Capital Investments
- Jerry Simon: Principal, Lessard Design Inc.
- Vivek Singh: Principal, Singh Properties
- Daniel F. Sudler: Development Manager, Bijou Properties
- Dave Surti: Principal, Camber Capital LLC
- Russell Tepper: Senior Managing Director, Northeast, Mill Creek Residential Trust
- Pamela Thomas: Executive Director – Multifamily Asset Management, J.P. Morgan
- George Vallone: Founder & President, Hoboken Brownstone Company
- Marcos D. Vigil: Deputy Mayor, City of Jersey City
- Benjamin Watson: Vice President, DMG Investments
- Brian Whitmer: Senior Director, Cushman & Wakefield